Adventures Lifestyle Tips & Tricks

50 Vintage Travel Posters to Feed Your Wanderlust

October 4, 2016

Pinterest is one of my biggest time drains. I can pin for hours at a time, accruing thousands upon thousands of recipes, how-to’s, DIY’s, and blog posts that I might get around to reading in about ten years. But Pinterest does have a pretty great collection of vintage travel posters. If you know me, you know that I love all things vintage (or maybe I just like hoarding things), so here’s 50 of my favourite travel posters on Pinterest. Keep in mind, I don’t own the rights to these posters, and I’m not receiving commission for showing them to you, I just thought they were too cool not to show the world. Links are below if you want to purchase them or check out the artists’ sites.

Toronto, Canada

Amsterdam, Netherlands

San Francisco, USA

The Caribbean

Paris, France

Vatican City

Meknes, Morocco

Related: How to never leave anything behind

Rabat, Morocco

• Reply anneharrison October 4, 2016 at 9:32 am

I love the way they reflect a different world of travel. Everything seems incredibly exotic, even the ones of where I live!

• Reply Chelsea Mae October 31, 2016 at 12:21 am

I agree, it’s like stepping into a whole different era!

• Reply Beth October 4, 2016 at 10:06 am

These are so beautiful! I like the vintage theme. Where did you get the posters from?

• Reply Chelsea Mae October 31, 2016 at 12:22 am

They’re all on Pinterest; you can find quite a few of them by searching “travel poster” and there are even some that are for sale!

• Reply Cleveland October 14, 2016 at 2:09 pm

This content is really interesting. I have bookmarked it.
    Do you allow guest posting on your website ? I can write high quality posts for you.

Let me know.

• Reply Chelsea Mae October 31, 2016 at 12:24 am

Thank you! Send me an email ( and we can talk more about guest posting.

• Reply fromdreamtoplan October 27, 2016 at 5:21 am

Hi! Happy to have found your blog! I love the layout, the style the content…everything! I’ve read some of your posts and I can’t wait to read more! I’m a travel lover too so I’m definitely looking forward to following you 🙂

Lisa |

• Reply 15 flying secrets even the pros don’t know – Live Wanderfully November 8, 2016 at 10:00 am

[…] you enjoy this post? Make sure to give us a thumbs up, check out some of our wanderlust-inducing travel posters, and we’ll see you soon! Happy travels, […]

• Reply Rebecca Henderson November 12, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Such a cute post – fab seeing all the different posters! 🙂

• Reply Alex (@IdeaStormMedia) December 9, 2016 at 12:00 am

Thanks for selecting some of my posters for your list. I think all of my fellow artists would agree that we would appreciate it if you gave us credit. Most pins on Pinterest have links to the artist/source. Majority of your list is actually contemporary artwork done in the “vintage” style. Don’t mean to come off harsh, just thought I’d share from my perspective.

• Reply Chelsea Mae December 9, 2016 at 11:07 am

No worries, you’re completely right! It totally slipped my mind when I was downloading the images but links should be coming soon.

• Reply 50 Vintage Travel Posters to Feed Your Wanderlust – ROSE January 4, 2017 at 11:31 pm

[…] Source: 50 Vintage Travel Posters to Feed Your Wanderlust […]

• Reply Adventures at Dawn:景山公园 (Jingshan Park), Beijing – My Blog January 7, 2017 at 6:19 pm

[…] Vintage Travel Posters! […]

• Reply Adventures at Dawn:景山公园 (Jingshan Park), Beijing • Live Wanderfully January 7, 2017 at 10:18 pm

[…] Vintage Travel Posters! […]

• Reply AlicevstheWorld January 25, 2017 at 4:15 am

These are all so pretty!